Followers

Monday, December 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Denzel!

Happy Birthday to my Godson Denzel!!!  I love you and I hope your birthday is as AWESOME as you!!  I am so glad you came into my life 8 years ago and you have brought me so much joy over the years.  I will always be there for you and love you..."Mom"



Details: 8th Birthday was a free word art by Desert Diva, penguin image by Digi Darla, paper by Imaginisce (Let's Pretend), colored with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol, Glossy Accents on spiky hair, banner dies by MFT Die-namics.

Thanks for stopping in!
Kathi

Challenges:
Digi Galore - Anything Goes
Oozak - #9 Anything Goes + Red
Here Come The Boys - Birthday


5 comments:

Penny said...

OMGoodness, this is so adorable--Denzel should love it, I would imagine. Darling image, fun coloring, great papers, love the banners & design! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Flutterby Trina said...

very cute! thanks for playing along with us at Digi Galore with our Anything Goes challenge! Hope to see you again soon x

Lisa said...

love this little penguin, great backing papers too, thanks for joining us at Here Come The Boys
Hugs
Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Cool card Kathi! Love the colour of your papers too! Thank you for playing at Here Come The Boys! Woo x

Crafty Cath said...

Such an adorable card. That penguin steals the show! Glad you added red to play along with the Oozak December challenge

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D