Followers

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Grandchildren are the Rainbows

Well it's almost St. Patrick's Day and our optional Twist this week at 613 Avenue Create is to use an Irish Blessing, Saying or Quote on your project.  Our sponsors this week are  
https://www.etsy.com/shop/VectoriaDesigns?ref=l2-shopheader-name

 http://thestampingboutique.com/


I used an image from The Stamping Boutique called Luck of The Irish and I typed the sentiment.  




I also made some M&M treat bags with the St. Patrick's Day Vintage Ticket Strips


Well that's it for this week!  Come join us at 613 Avenue Create and hope you have a crafty week!
Hugs,
Kathi

4 comments:

~ginny said...

Wow - Kathi! I lost all mojo when it came to the tickets and that image - but your very imaginative use of both of these images is so creative! All of a sudden I see all kinds of possibilities - but that is what "inspiration" cards are all about, eh? I love the message you used with the rainbow and pot of gold - and I LOVE that you made toppers for treats from the tickets! Well done toots!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Beebeebabs said...

Love it you did a great job!!!

Monica taylor said...

Kathi, very cute idea for the tickets. So creative! Monica

Unknown said...

This is a fabulous St. Patrick's Day card. Love the colored image and the fab bow inside. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D