Followers

Monday, February 2, 2015

Boo boo bear

I'm back with another project for our challenge at  613 Avenue Create and I'm using another Melonheadz Illustrations image called Bear from Lori's Medical Bundle.
I printed the bear on craft CS and colored it with watercolors, fussy cut the image and popped up with foam dots.  I used a pink pigment ink on the edges of the scalloped Spellbinders die.  I added some pale pink MME enamel dots in the corners.

Stop by 613 Avenue Create to see what the DT ladies have created this week, there are some awesome cards!

Hugs,
Kathi

Challenges:

Sister Act - #91 ATG


Creative Fingers - #65 ATG

Design Team Showcase #4 ATG

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Lovely card.
thanks for joining us at Creative fingers challenge.

Unknown said...

Sweet image!

Thanks for entering Design Team Showcase.

Kim
Design Team Showcase
{Craftisan Studios}

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D