Followers

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss...freebie!

Hi Everyone!

Our challenge this week at 613 Avenue Create is a tribute to Dr. Seuss whose birthday is March 2nd.


I've created some Dr. Seuss quotes in PNG format.  I've used one with an image from the Kidlettes 3 Bundle by Melonheadz Illustrations who is one of our sponsors this week.  This is a card I made for my daughter Shianne or "Shi" as I call her  :)



               a close up of the microbeads which I adhered with Ranger's multi medium

                          To download PNG's just right click and choose save as




I hope you like the quotes and choose to join us at 613 Avenue Create for our Anything Goes challenge with the optional twist to use one of these quotes.  All I ask is a simple thank you if you do choose to download.

See ya next time!
Hugs,
Kathi

Challenges I would like to enter:

Die Cuttin Diva's Challenge - Dr. Seuss

Inspiration Destination Challenge - Anything Goes

Through the Craft Room Door  Anything Goes

Simon Says Wed – Anything Goes

Papertake Weekly  Color Theme: Cool Colors

6 comments:

Tina Goodwin said...

Oh my gosh! Super cute! I love the micro beads and the sentiment you used. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door. Good luck!
Tina DT

CA Scrapper said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas this week.

Leslie

~ginny said...

Ooooh --sooo colorful! Love her socks and especially the microbeads in the heart! How creative Kathi! I bet your daughter LOVES getting the mail - she is one lucky girl having a Mom like you!
~ginny
RubberMAD

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Great detail! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Kathi thank you for joining us this week at Inspiration Destination
Dianne x ID DT

Teresa Kline said...

hi Kathi! sweet card, luv the beads and the awesome sentiment...FAB! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *!~*

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D