Followers

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Happy Easter

Well I was able to make a couple of last minute Easter cards!  



I had a chance to play with my watercolors.  I embossed the egg image with WOW opaque bright white EP.  I've had this stamp forever!  It's from Denami Designs.  I used to love their stamps.  I added some WOS on the hearts for a litter shimmer  :)

This week at 613 Avenue Create we have a true Anything Goes Challenge...no twist!  Our sponsor is  Aurora WingsCome see what the DT have made with the beautiful images by Aurora Wings.

To my friends who are celebrating Easter I hope you have a beautiful day!
Hugs,
Kathi

3 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Your water color cards are fabulous, Kathi! Love 'em!
Hugz,
Chana

~ginny said...

Water coloring?! I love that you went off campus and used a RUBBER stamp from your collection - and something different than our Copics with those fun watercolors. Makes me think about the fabulous rubber waiting for me to play with it. So much to play with, so little time.
~ginny
RubberMAD

Samra said...

Hi Kathi, I really love your work and versatility! I am your new follower my dear :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D