Followers

Sunday, April 19, 2015

The Rose

Hi!  I'm here with my card for this weeks challenge at 613 Avenue Create.  Our challenge is Anything Goes with the optional twist to use "diamonds" (clear bling) in honor of April's birthstone.  I've used the rose from our newest sponsor (and new to offering digi stamps!)

Visit the STAMPlorations store
winner has a choice between 3 digis or a $10 gift certificate to the STAMPlorations shop



Come see what our very talented DT Ladies have created for your inspiration at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugs,
Kathi


3 comments:

AO Creations said...

Beautiful card!!! I'm so excited to be part of the DT at 613 Avenue with you!!!
~Amy

Samra said...

Gorgeous and so heavenly elegant card Karhi!!! Absolutely love it!!!

Marilyn said...

This is really nice! I like all the cut-outs and the black and blue combo is very bold and striking. Fab rose too!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D