Followers

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the crafty Moms out there!  My husband is making me breakfast as I sit on the couch and do my post!  My son is outside playing with the neighbors...ahh...life is good!  Later I'll sit on my mother's deck and have a drink while we watch the boats on the bay.  And best of all? There's no snow!  LOL!!  There better not be at this point!  :)

I've made a few cards for our weekly Anything Goes Challenge at 613 Avenue Create. Our optional twist is Let's Celebrate!  So whatever you may be celebrating like a graduation, baby shower, birthday, etc. we want to see it!

For my first card I used an adorable pre-colored image by Toadstool Printables.




And I used this free digi I posted a couple of weeks ago:
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out what our super talented design team has created and link up your creations with us at  613 Avenue Create.  
Hugs,
Kathi

CHALLENGES:


Clear It Out – ATG / Stash: ATG


ABC Challenge L:10 – I is for Inspire Us

10 comments:

~ginny said...

You have been a busy bee Kathi-san, I love the origami papers you used for her kimono... makes a beautiful design! and your coloring on the little gnome is 1st rate! Love what you did with the grass!!!
~ginny
RubberMAD

brenda said...

A stunning creation for our theme this week, thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a beautiful card, love the paper and the image is so cute.
Lorraine

AndreaNorris said...

So adorable love the image and the papers you've picked to go with the image. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge and good luck
Andrea x

Eve's Been Reading said...

Awww so sweet! Thanks for joining in with our challenge of 'Anything Goes' at Digi Choosday Challenge Yvonne (DT)

Eve's Been Reading said...

Aww so cute. Thanks for joining in with our challenge of 'Anything Goes' at Digi Choosday Challenge Yvonne (DT)

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Lovely bright cheery card
Thanks for sharing it with us in our Anything Goes challenge over at Digi Choosday and good luck
Julie x
My blog
Lacy Sunshine DT member
Digi Choosday DT member
Pennys Challenges Owner & DT
member

Brown Sugar Challenges Admin member

Dawn said...

Aw so lovely. Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday this week x

Lin said...

This image is utterly charming and has me smiling now. Beautifully coloured, such a fabulous Mother's Day card, it would melt any Mum's heart!

Thanks for sharing with us

Lin
ABC

Unknown said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Sugar and Betty's.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D