Followers

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Back to School

Come join us this week at 613 Avenue Create, we're Anything Goes but this weeks twist is to use our 
Create Your Own Challenge chart:


Our sponsor is a favorite this week:


I've opted to make an Anything Goes card this week using a Pure Innocence stamp by My Favorite Things.  My daughter is back to college for what should be her final semester! Yay Shianne!  So this was a card I made for her.   
The stick pin has hearts from a Lawn Fawn die and a vintage button with vintage seam binding bow.  I believe the papers were from a few different My Mind's Eye 6x6 pads.  Her outfit was paper pieced. 
   


Hope you can join us at 613 Avenue Create this week! Even if you just stop by to see what the DT have created this week, I really am so lucky to have such talented ladies on my design team!!

Hugs,
Kathi


1 comments:

~ginny said...

Sqawk! Love it! Love the burlap background - all neat and precise! I like the shaped mat for your image and the ribbon just around it and the button & hearts! LOL! Can you tell I like it all? And THEN, you did that great photo with the pencil pointing at your watermark... ooooh creative!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D