Followers

Friday, August 14, 2015

It's almost time!

Almost time for the 1st day of school that is!  Are you other Moms as excited as I am??  LOL!  Well to help with your excitement we have a new challenge at Kitty Bee Designs and the theme this time is SCHOOL. The sponsor is one of my favorites Bugaboo Stamps.

This image is called Deacon - school sign it.  He is colored with Copics and the chalkboard is colored with chalks.  The tag is an MFT die set Blueprint #9.  I also used the Dots and Dashes die along the edges by Paper Smooches.  That's it! Pretty simple this time  :)  We hope you have some time to join us for the next 2 weeks at Kitty Bee Designs or just come check out the inspiration from the DT!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Kathi








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D