Followers

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Mr. Bitty

I'm here with my DT Spotlight for Kitty Bee Designs which you can see at Aloha Friday Challenges. I'm using an image called Mr. Bitty.  I love Halloween so I decided to make this Hershey bar box. I found the box at SVGCuttingFiles.com it can be found here -> Candy Bar Holder.  



Mr. Bitty is colored with Copics and so is the purple background.  I added some stars from the Avery Elle set Written in the Stars.  I used a My Favorite Things doily die under the image.  The edges and the little fangs and teeth have some Star Dust Stickles added to them.  I don't know who makes the sentiment because I bought it at a resale and it wasn't labeled.  If anyone knows who makes it let me know!  

 A new Aloha Friday Challenge starts tomorrow, stop by and check it out!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kathi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D