Followers

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween to my friends who are celebrating today!  Sorry I haven't been around much lately, you know how life can get in the way of your passion!  With the encouragement of friends & family I've finally opened an Etsy shop.  If you would like to check it out you can find me here Kathi Silvia - Etsy.

I have some treats I made for my son to give to his teachers this year. They are packs of Trident gum wrapped in paper with some adorable Mama Elephant images from the set called Bootastic.




Hope you have a safe Halloween!  Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Kathi

#MamaElephant

1 comments:

Migdalia said...

Super fun treats!!
Happy Halloween!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D