Followers

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Some More Halloween!

I have another project to share with you today.  Some sweet treats for my daughter.  I just love the Pure Innocence stamp line by MFT Stamps!  They always remind me of my daughter when she was little.


I wrapped some Hershey nuggets in some digital papers by Decosse's Dynamite Doodles and used an alphabet die set by MFT for the BOO.The ghosts are a die by Impression Obsession.  She was colored with Copics and fussy cut with a paper pieced dress.


I may be back with one more post today!  
Hugs,
Kathi
#MFTstamps

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Super duper cute!
Happy Halloween!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Patricia Alvarez said...

Super cute!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D